Bride will receive a complimentary "Simply You" manicure and Groom will receive a complimentary 30-minute "Feet First" massage. All complimentary spa and salon services will be subject to a 12.5% service fee of the original value, and must be paid at the time of service in the spa. Complimentary Picturesque wedding locations applicable to onsite wedding venues, excluding the Over-The-Water Chapels and Frank Warren Chapel at Sandals Montego Bay.Wedding Pass is applicable for all non-Sandals/Beaches Resorts wedding guests. Day Pass is also applicable along with the Wedding Pass. One (1) Luxury wedding garment bag gift will be delivered to each Wedding and ReTie the Knot booking that is paid in full within 45 days to 15 days prior to travel beginning March 1, 2019. Only (1) garment bag per wedding or ReTie the Knot booking allowed for redemption by bride and groom only ; not applicable for shipping to PO Boxes. Client must contact respective airline for size/weight allowance and carry-on guidelines.
for non-Sandals/Beaches Resorts wedding guests staying longer then permitted Wedding Pass hours.
The Free wedding applicable to all bookings with stay of three (3) paid nights or more in any room category at Sandals or Beaches. All weddings are subject to mandatory marriage officiant and government documentation fees, which are $95 in Jamaica, $288 in Antigua, $270 in Saint Lucia, $180 in Grenada, $325 in Barbados, and $310 in the Bahamas, $400 in Turks & Caicos, and must observe the respective island's holiday residency period.
· The Premium Perks is applicable only for new weddings of six (6) paid nights or longer in all room categories booked November 1, 2017 until further notice for travel January 1, 2018 until further notice (no blackout dates).
· Each credit can only be redeemed for the specified category/item and must follow specific terms, is not transferable, and must be used at time of current travel. All credits, with the exception of the $100 credit and the anniversary credit, must be redeemed prior to arrival at the resort. Please note the following details of the value for each credit:
o The $500 credit can be applied towards Sandals wedding items including wedding structure and structure fabric décor, non-floral structure accessories table and napkin linen, non-floral aisle pathways, non-floral table décor accessories. Not applicable to rental from third party vendors. Additional sweets and specialty bars include cupcakes, additional cake tiers, and theme bars. The $500 credit excludes entertainment, floral options, photography and videography, spa/beauty salon packages and services, accommodations, mandatory marriage officer and government documentation fees, day passes, private candlelight dinner, champagne, and Manager’s wine list and other non-wedding related items and cannot be applied if redeeming the Free Wedding theme. The $500 gift must be applied pre-travel and prior to final payment.
o The $500 credit can be applied towards the mandatory marriage officiant and government fees. The maximum gift amounts that can be applied vary by island as follows: Jamaica - $95, Antigua - $288, Saint Lucia - $270, The Bahamas - $310, Grenada - $180, Barbados - $325 and Turks & Caicos - $400. This option can only be applied pre-travel and prior to final payment.
Or the full value of the $500 gift can be applied towards a room upgrade and is applicable only to one room and based on availability. This option can only be applied pre-travel and prior to final payment.
o The $200 credit can be applied towards an Epix Videography Package or future anniversary stay. Videography packages include Elegant and Luxe only. This option can only be applied pre-travel and prior to final payment. Valid for return anniversary stays within two years after wedding date; Applicable only for bookings made at the resort Loyalty and Travel desk.
o The $200 credit can be applied towards an Epix Photography Ultimate Package or Digital Image Package with 150+ Images. This option can only be applied pre-travel and prior to final payment.
o The value of $100 of the gift can be applied towards either;
i) A reserved beach/pool cabana rental. Applicable only as part purchase of a half-day or full day beach/pool cabana rental. Not available at Sandals Royal Bahamian, Sandals Emerald Bay, Sandals LaSource, and Beaches Turks & Caicos. This option can only be applied at the resort.
ii) A PADI® Discover Scuba Diving Course or SNUBA. Must meet medical requirements to participate, and is at the total discretion of the dive instructor. This option can only be applied at the resort. SNUBA available only at Sandals Ocho Rios, Sandals Negril, Sandals Royal Bahamian, Sandals Grenada, Sandals Grande St.Lucian, Sandals Royal Plantation, Sandals Royal Barbados, Sandals Barbados, Beaches Negril, Beaches Ocho Rios, Beaches Turks and Caicos.
iii) A Private Candlelight Dinner for two. This option can only be applied at the resort.
Bells & Whistles:
· Wedding or ReTie the Knot Groups must be booked through Unique Travel Corp. Groups Department via Contract or Group Code.
· Inclusions applicable only to guests booked through a group Contract or Group Code. Applicable event surcharges and Day Pass required for non-resort guests.
· Offer valid for new bookings made November 6, 2017 until further notice.
· Offer valid for travel January 1, 2018 until further notice.
· Offer is valid at all Sandals and Beaches Resorts
· Offers subject to availability and may be changed or withdrawn at any time without prior notice, and is also subject to our standard promotional conditions, and are combinable with all of our standard resort offers and additional Wedding or ReTie the Knot offers.
· Offer not applicable to or combinable with social or incentive group promotions.
· Contract Groups offers are valid for a qualifying stay of a minimum three (3) paid nights for all room categories except at Sandals Ochi Beach Resort where rooms must be booked in Riviera Bamboo Grove Premium category or higher.
· All weddings are subject to mandatory minister and government documentation fees, which are $95 in Jamaica, $180 in Grenada, $270 in St. Lucia, $288 in Antigua, $310 in the Bahamas, $325 in Barbados, and $400 in Turks & Caicos.
· Each Bells & Whistles group promotion offer can only be redeemed once for the specified promotional category / item and must follow specific terms, is not transferable, and must be used at time of current travel.
· Offer is not combinable with certain promotions and price reductions, and certain restrictions apply as follows:
1) Complimentary one room category upgrade for group code or contracts excludes Butler categories and Over the Water Suites; offer not applicable at Sandals Royal Plantation, Sandals Emerald Bay, Sandals Royal Barbados, and Sandals Inn. This upgrade is based on availability at the time of selecting this Bell for a group contract or at 45 days prior to arrival for group codes. Black-out dates may apply.
2) Requires purchase of video package to redeem
3) Basic White or Faux Bamboo Ceremony Structure - available for beach or garden setup; draping and/or floral dressings available at an additional cost.
4) Private event setup with Appleton Rum bar and card /board game setup.
5) Spiked Tea Party menu includes an assortment of sandwiches and pastries, teas, a liquor cart with premium brand liquors and standard white linen set up.
6) Kiss Me At Twilight Package includes twilight hour ceremony time, basic white fabric with bamboo ceremony structure and a unity sand ceremony.
7) Welcome Celebration event setup fees waived for onsite guests only; event can take place any day prior to wedding with the choice of specific menus – décor and entertainment available at additional cost. Day/night pass fees applicable for non–resort guests attending this function, exclusive of the setup fee; Cocktail and Buffet enhancements not included.
8) Wedding Dinner event setup fees waived for all onsite guests, and can take place on day of wedding only with the choice of specific menus – décor and entertainment available at additional cost. Wedding Day pass fees applicable for non–resort guests attending this function, inclusive of setup fee; Cocktail and Buffet enhancements not included.
9) $1000 Credit Toward Private Catamaran Cruise is only applicable to private chartered cruises / sailings offered through Island Routes Adventure Tours. Reservation must be confirmed through the wedding planner prior to arrival to apply this credit. Reservation not guaranteed until final payment. Duration of the cruise is 2 or 3 hours (varies by island/resort) subject to maximum vessel capacity. Catamaran Cruise is subject to availability based on days of operation and due to sailing weather conditions. The catamaran cruise credit cannot be used towards any other excursion or for use with an unauthorized vendor.
10) Themed Bridal Spa Party includes five vignettes, a gift box for each participant and 2 glass 'message in a bottles'; Spa party will be subject to a 12.5% service fee of the original value($90pp), and must be paid at the time of service at the resort.
11) Bonfire includes one hour bonfire, S'mores, open bar, and beach chairs. Not available at the following resorts: Sandals Royal Bahamian, Sandals Inn, Sandals LaSource Grenada, Sandals Barbados & Sandals Royal Barbados.
12) For 36+ Rooms, free honeymoon in entry level Love Nest Butler Suites® applicable for bride and groom at Sandals or Beaches Resorts, with the exception of Sandals Inn, Beaches Ocho Rios, and the Over-The-Water Villas and Bungalows. Butler Suites are not combinable with any other Butler Upgrade. Group must be a minimum of 36 paid rooms with a contract. Maximum of 6 complimentary nights will be provided for bride and groom – additional nights can be added at prevailing rate. For contracted groups only, the complimentary Love Nest Butler Suite® will be confirmed at time of booking, if client selects this Whistle. Not applicable to Group Code bookings. Subject to availability. Black-out dates may apply.
13) 5+ rooms receive 1 additional Whistle for travel during fall promotional period at Beaches Resorts only (August 14 – November 20, 2018 & 2019); subject to all terms and conditions listed above.
ReTie the Knot Celebrations
The ReTie the Knot package is available for $300 for all room categories. The ReTie the Knot package includes a 3 stem yellow and fuchsia mokara orchid bouquet, single mokara orchid bloom boutonniere, and a single-tier celebration cake plus additional amenities listed above. ReTie the Knot package is complimentary for groups of 5 paid rooms or more; based on double occupancy. $300 fee will be adjusted 45 days prior to arrival for contract groups and group code bookings. Maximum of (1) ReTie the Knot package per group.
Complimentary Room Credit Promotion For Groups
1FOR12: (January – August)
Receive one (1) complimentary room credit for every eleven (11) paid double occupancy rooms; credit applied when the 12th double occupancy room is booked. The credit value of the free room will be given on the lowest double occupancy rate and the lowest number of nights booked. (Riviera Bamboo Grove Premium category or higher for Sandals Ochi Beach Resort). Complimentary credits may only be utilized during the program dates. Staff rooms do not count towards complimentary room credits. Maximum five (5) complimentary room credits per group program.
1FOR6: (September – December)
Receive one (1) complimentary room credit for every five (5) paid double occupancy rooms; credit applied when the 6th double occupancy room is booked. The credit value of the free room will be given on the lowest double occupancy rate and the lowest number of nights booked. (Riviera Bamboo Grove Premium category or higher for Sandals Ochi Beach Resort). Complimentary credits may only be utilized during the program dates. Staff rooms do not count towards complimentary room credits. Maximum five (5) complimentary room credits per group program.
Third Party Vendor Policy:
Wedding Passes and Day Passes are intended for genuine guests and not unauthorized third party providers of service. Use of third party vendors for services that are not previously approved or are offered by Sandals Resorts and Beaches Resorts is strictly prohibited.